Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIY valentine stamps

These heart shaped stamps are quick and easy to make.  All you need are lids from juice or water bottles. The wider the lid the easier it is for little hands to use. Next you'll need foam hearts. I bought mine from the dollar store. It came with an assortment of 3 different sizes of hearts so you could do a variety of stamps. I glued two hearts onto each lid. Let them dry and then they are ready to use. You can stamp with ink or paint. We used ink. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea! I'm going to try this. I see cool foam shapes all the time.
    p.s. I usually use Lightroom for editing. It's pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute & clever idea! I am your newest follower. I would appreciate it if you took a moment to check out my blog and follow me back! Thanks! http://milliemorganmedia.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete